quinta-feira, fevereiro 02, 2012

Amar o Porto (V): Praia da Luz



When I was growing as a little kid
I dread for sunset to come
And darkness to fill the earth
I was so afraid of being alone
Lying on my small bed waiting for the sun to rise

O Lord I thank thee
For allowing me to see how beautiful the sunset is
Each day colors of the sunset is so different from yesterday
I marvel and is awed by your masterpiece

And throughout my journey
I've learned sunset in life is often rest and peace
Not something to be arfaid of
But something to look forward to
A haven, a sanctuary

Now as I watched the flame of the sun
Slowly changing into grays
Intertwined in blazing but subdued red and orange
I can see the Lord's arms spread across
A sunset telling me I am home
Rita Umali

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário