sexta-feira, julho 23, 2010

Prince


It's been seven hours and fifteen days since you took your love away. I go out every night and sleep all day since you took your love away. Since you've been gone i can do whatever i want, i can see whomever i choose, i can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant. But nothing, i said nothing can take away these blues. Cause nothing compares to you

It's been so lonely without you here, like a bird without a song. Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling. Tell me, baby, where did I go wrong? I could put my arms around every boy i see, but they'd only remind me of you. I went to the doctor and guess what he told me? He said: girl, you better try to have fun, no matter what you do. But he's a fool, cause nothing compares to you.

All the flowers that you planted in the backyard, all died when you went away. I know that living with you was sometimes hard, but I'm willing to give it another try. Nothing compares to you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário